Five A

20:34

A week of unproductivity passed by again. I spent most of my time watching Running Man because I am planning a module with a Running Man concept. Somehow, I wasted a lot of time by being a couch potato because there were only a few games that I managed to adapt into suitable games which can incorporate English learning.

After watching Running Man, I also got back the long lost addiction towards 2PM. Their last comeback song, My House captivated me and I hope that I can use their dance for another zumba session. I was thinking to find a new thing to learn. So, I was hoping that I can learn Korean because I have watched too many Korean dramas and variety shows. 

A month has passed since my long practicum aftermath hiatus. I had deleted one Twitter account and two Instagram accounts because I think that I am too addicted to social media. It was depressing. I found that I am a bit happier although I do not have much friends nowadays.

After one month, I haven't finished any book yet. I shall forget my intention to shop at BBW since there are a lot of unfinished books. I shall finish them before I can buy more books. I found that my English is at worrisome state due to lack of reading. There is no variation in my sentences. As you can see, every paragraph in this post starts with "A".

And now, I started my last paragraph with "And" which is a crime because "And" is a conjunction. I hope that I will write more. Till the next post! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments