Cheesy

20:40

Sometime I can be cheesy. A friend of mine ask what should he do for her girlfriend and I came out with a few suggestions that I never thought of or maybe my unconscious mind wants it. So dear boy who wants to impress your girl (I prefer a husband who wants to impress her wife: I support halal relationship!), some tips for you:

  1. If you are busy, make her feel special with your attention. The easiest way is, "Hey, I'm busy but can we have a quick chat for a minute or two."
  2. The context now is, "If you are a busy man" since my friend is a busy man. If you cannot celebrate something special with her, send her some food (because I love food) for example chocolates or a pint of ice cream and a cd of favourite songs that you both share with a note, "Hi there, I can't be there to celebrate but please have this chocolate and listen to the songs while thinking of me."
  3. Please make sure that she always aware that you know her exist. That's all. Basic.

I'm on a break which supposed to be a study week, so you might see I update the blog more often. Cheeerrioo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments