Guidelines Towards Signs

23:12

Eheh! These are not originally from me, since you know, I never involved with guys. Actually, I watched a movie this evening, the title was He's Is Just Not That Into You. It was a good movie since it somehow "educated" me to not easily get swooned by guys. Sincerely, I am the type that can get attached easily. My bad.

But,

Since I learnt the lessons, I will be more careful. So girls! We are actually were programmed wrongly. We believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you. This is totally not true! If he acts jerk, then he is a jerk. Period.

  1. If a guy is giving you his phone number instead of taking yours, he is not interested.
  2. If a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't want to call you.
  3. If a guy wants to see you, believe me he will see you
  4. If a guy treating you like he doesn't give a shit, he is genuinely doesn't give a shit. No exception.


Got it?





You Might Also Like

0 comments