Sugar Daddy

13:37

I got this one precious opportunity to attend a camp where I could show who am I, just to attract the attention of a sugar daddy. I decide to not tell you what kind of camp was that because this is supposed to be a secret.

There was a talent show where every participants had to show their talents and again I will not tell you what I had done because it is a secret.

Everyone is good! Damn good! Well, we were selected from hundreds of applicants and there were 61 of us and then only 10 lucky persons will be selected. What a tough competition.

I don't think I was sexy enough to get his attention. In the end I started to lose hope and just wanted to enjoy the luxurious accommodation and good food.

We were trapped in a building for about three days. Air-conditioned rooms with little heat and a bit sunlight. I could see people through my windows but sadly they couldn't see me. I could see they were enjoying themselves while I was trapped in a concrete space. Well.... I believe you need to sacrifice a bit for a better life.

I did learn how to cook, arrange, build and the weirdest thing happened was, I went to a speed dating. I dated 7 people in 20 minutes. Whooshh!





What I've learned from the camp:

1. How to deal with praises.
Just say thank you. You don't have to say, anything else. For example, when someone says "Nice dress."

Answer him with "Thank you."

No need to say, "I bought this at bla bla bla at a very cheaaaaaap price." "Oooo.. This is not mine. My mother gave me this." No bullshit! Just say thanks.

2. The definition of punctuality
If I want you to be in that venue at 2.30pm, it doesn't mean you should arrive there at 2.30pm. 10 minutes early is nice enough. By the way, I find it is hard to tolerate with late comers. I'm sorry, that is me.

3. Don't fake yourself
Act like you normally behave. It shows when you fake.

4. Don't devaluate yourself
You should familiarize yourself with the presence of gentlemen. Let them offer the seats and everything. Women should not feel inferior. Voice out everything but politely.

5. Quality driven
Keep improving yourself. Optimize every chance that you have, or not you will miss it.






You Might Also Like

0 comments