3 Easy Steps for Dental Care

21:35

Normally people brush their teeth at least twice everyday. Before going to bed and in the morning, although it is preferable if you brush your teeth every time before performing solat. Because I've read this somewhere,

Abu Hurayrah radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam said: 

Was it not for my fear of imposing a difficulty on my Ummah I would have ordered that the

 Miswaak be used for every Salaah. (al-Bukhari) 


Some people choose to only brush their teeth but as for me, who has little gaps between each of the teeth, brushing does not helping me in taking care of my oral hygiene. So, every time I brush my teeth I have to conduct some more additional steps to ensure that my teeth are clean.

1. Brush my teeth
I brush my teeth in a circling manner either vertically or horizontally but it depends on which tooth; for vertical type (blue), I brush vertically while for horizontal type(red), I brush horizontally.


2. Using dental floss
There are two types of dental floss that are usually found in Malaysia, one which is thread like and another one is with a holder. I prefer the one with holder, where you can find it easily at Watson or Guardian outlets.


I prefer this one




3. Rinse with Listerine (Mouth washer)
I usually pour the liquid till 1/5 of the cap and rinse it straight away without adding water. You can choose either to add some water or not, it depends on you. I prefer Cool Citrus Listerine because every time I rinse my mouth I can taste the citrus, compare to other types which taste weird.



Do you have any comment, dentists out there?


All of the pictures are googled. :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments