Transcribing

12:40

In desperate need to master phonetic, I never knew that phonetic is confusing until I try it myself. I know how to read phonetic but in writing it, it is way more different.

So, I googled on how to master phonetic, there is a suggestion to transcribe any favourite song, so I did, I transcribe One Direction's Kiss Me, Maher Zain's My Little Girl and Adele's Skyfall.

Photobucket


It made me sick of listening to that particular songs, keep repeating to get the lyrics right. Boring. 

So, I searched for International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) Practice, and I found an interesting website where the site give you example and you have to transcribe it. I also referred to Oxford's Dictionary because it is more reliable than the internet source.

Photobucket




You Might Also Like

0 comments