Backyard Dribbling

20:09

Ayah and Ibu want their kids to grow fit and healthy. So, they decided to build a mini basketball court for us.  But, I do think this is their trick so that my younger brother who is addicted to basketball to go home frequently.

Back to the topic, they want us to be healthy! This is my youngest brother, Amsyar. When I came home last November, I was shocked because he grown up vastly. You can see his belly down there. :p

Photobucket
Amsyar

Photobucket

So, this is a precaution step to stop him from gaining more weight that may lead to lots of unhealthy issues.

Photobucket


Photobucket

My brothers are taller than me except Amsyar because he is an eight years old kiddo, we should see when he is 12 years old. But there is one benefit, nowadays when people see us, they always say that I am small because before this people always say I am chubby and big.


Photobucket
Ammar

There is always a problem when all of us playing, 

Photobucket



You Might Also Like

1 comments