Get inspired

18:13

Browsing through lots of blogs will inspire you to make some great things. It is based on your preference. Different people, different passion.

My passion is more likely towards books, photography and travelling.

I found this on Alice Gao's blog : Lingered Upon ,

TRAVEL THE WORLD. CATCH THE FOOD. FACE THE LOCALS.

Stumbled upon Alia's blog, lead me to Alice Gao. Thanks Alia for introducing me to your favourite photographer. Her pieces are brilliant. She inspires me to work up on my camera. 



My English has gone rusty day by day. It is hard for me to finish this short post. Feels like switching back to Malay but I have to do this in English or I will never do it again. Sadly, I don't have English novels  anymore. Please anyone, send me a few English novels! By the way I'm searching for Richelle Mead's novel, Bloodlines.




Just snapped a few pictures of my favourite perfume. ^.^
a mist of this liquid will make my day :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments