Mini Gathering

19:14

I just arrived safely at home from my alma mater , " Sekolah Kampong Pauh" . Exhausted but it was like a mini reunion, lots of my friends were there, although there are more who could not make it. Never mind, we will meet someday later, maybe at the Grand Reunion, next ten years . The main purpose was to attend the Majlis Kesyukuran while the Majlis Anugerah was the side reason.

So, my parents dropped me there at 9 a.m . I met Cg Tajun at the parking lot and then heading to Asrama Aisyah where our generous HEP, let us stayed there. The dormitory now, was unoccupied as the new block was opened few months ago.

Then we went to the Dewan Selera for breakfast, the boys bought us Roti Canai and Cikgu Rohaidah bought us NASI KERABU . May Allah bless them .


Photobucket

Roti Canai . Its hard to find Roti Canai in UM .


Photobucket
The marvellous Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Bakar. The ayam bakar was buried under the kerabu.


Photobucket
Tikah, the penghuluwati of the batch and Ayong .
Both of them are at UITM Puncak Alam.


Photobucket
Fakhrudin. Mr. Presiden . An engineer to be with messy hair . He just woke up from sleep.

Photobucket
Fakhrul with his casual attire, fortunately our juniors just having their MOCK INTERVIEW, so he borrowed shirt from them. He is doing PMC preparation at INTEC.

Photobucket
Piqah just finished her breakfast with Kakak (Mirah). Both of them are roomates at UITM Puncak Alam.


Photobucket
UAE (Mirah, my homeroom's sister) and Ani in front of our  filtered water supplier, the KING KONG.
UAE is at UITM Puncak Alam, while Ani is at UIA PJ.


Photobucket
Fakhrul with the tourist look and Lutfi Adam. Lutfi is studying at Kolej Mara Banting. An engineer-to-be .


Then we heading to DG (Dewan Gemilang) for the ceremony. Everyone didn't want to enter the hall at the beginning. We were chatting, giggling and camwhoring with the teachers and the juniors outside of the hall.


Photobucket
The girls .

Photobucket
Sorry, this one is blurry and less source of lightning.
Ain Sakinah, my bestfriend. She will fly to Russia after Aidilfitri . A doctor-to-be.
Syed, my brother (homeroom). Now he is studying at Kolej Mara Kuala Nerang, preparation to Australia.
Lutfi Adam, my enemy (bhaahahaha) but now he is one of my good friend. He is doing International Baccalaureate at KMB .

[Please send me postcard later !   =D ]

Photobucket
Standing from the left : Kakak (Mirah), Aisyah, Kak Long, Ayong, Ani, UAE (Mirah), Irani, Ain, Zureen, Along (Najah), K. Long (Wan)

Sitting from the left : Qilah, Tasha, Zue, Piqah, me and Nida.

During the ceremony, we were the source of the noise as we were talking non stop and I did sneaked out to the cafe as Asmida did not have her breakfast yet. The owner of the cafe was no longer Pok Lang . No more "Nasi Lemak Pok Lang". How I miss to eat his Nasi Lemak.




Photobucket
Photobucket

They were singing the lagu maktab, conducted by Domey. 




Photobucket


The bald guy . UPNM's students . Domey and Epul

Hafiz Firdaus, he is the fastest among us (the Chaos's members), he will do degree in Chemical Engineering this September.

Hamimi Arif, now he is doing the preparation to Japan in INTEC.

Both Hafiz and Mimi were my tutor in Chemistry, Physics and Add Math . I really miss you guys.

All of them are the IR-to-be.


Photobucket
Bossy style ?

Photobucket

Model ?



Photobucket
Angklung . The traditional music instrument .
The Ulek Mayang was great but the My Heart Will Go On still can be improved.


Photobucket
The Barzakh and The Chaos .


Photobucket
Teacher Fadzilah and I . My English Teacher.

Photobucket
Az Zahrawian. With our Daddy Ja'a
Nawal : KMB
Along (Najah) : UIA PJ
UAE (Mirah) : UITM Puncak Alam
Syed : MIA (Missing In Action)

Photobucket
Daddy and his new desk .



When will be the Grand Reunion, when the 133 students are gathered in a place ?

The Annual Dinner Committee will handle it . InsyaAllah (Afif said it )





You Might Also Like

5 comments