Written In The Stars

16:04

A song that inspired me .




Oh written in the stars
the target was set up 
A million miles away
although it is still far
A message to the main
everyone hears it !
Seasons come and go
time pass day by day
But I will never change
I will never change my dream
And I'm on my way
yes I'm heading for it !

Have you ever been kicked,
 [yes i've been kicked, always . hehe during my taekwondo training =p]
Ever been dropped 
Ever been told that you couldn't make it
people always said PASUM is hard


Imma [I'm going to] tell you what now, that's all a bunch of BS [bullshit]
ok, I'll ignore them
If you put your mind to it, you can outdo all the rest now
go away pessimist
You just gotta do what you can
what can I do ? STUDY HARDER AND SMARTER !
Even though they all don't understand
yeah people don't understand my feeling accept HIM because HE knows everything
I advise you to stick to your plan
my plan is to be a DOCTOR !
It's written in the stars and the pen is in your hand
the aim that I targeted was there

Every time that you fell like giving up
Don't you ever try to change who you are
ok, this was not my last terminal, there are lots of chances after this
Just keep your head high up and above
Cause it written, it written in the
I will stick to my dream


Oh written in the stars
the target was set up 
A million miles away
although it is still far
A message to the main
everyone hears it !
Seasons come and go
time pass day by day
But I will never change
I will never change my dream
And I'm on my way
yes I'm heading for it !



See it's been year since I started this
I just decide to be a doctor last year
And Imma [I'm going to] be the first to tell you it's not always bliss
working day and night
studying day and night
swallowing my pride
being humiliated to do something weird
Do whatever to takes my music right
so that I still be on the path

Motivation - got my eyes on the prize
keep dreaming for the better future
Determination - working hard till I die
studying till the last
Inspiration - limits beyond the sky
lots of people inspired me. thanks :)
Cause music never sleeps and neither do I





Every time that you fell like giving up
Don't you ever try to change who you are
ok, this was not my last terminal, there are lots of chances after this
Just keep your head high up and above
Cause it written, it written in the
I will stick to my dream









Oh written in the stars
the target was set up 
A million miles away
although it is still far
A message to the main
everyone hears it !
Seasons come and go
time pass day by day
But I will never change
I will never change my dream
And I'm on my way
yes I'm heading for it !

You Might Also Like

2 comments